CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A little about your sitter...


Hi! I'm Anna and I am excited about the chance to care for your pet. I've grown up with pets of my own and understand that you want to make sure that they are well taken care of when you're gone. I worked for 2 years as a veterinarian technician assistant at a local animal hospital, so I am comfortable working with all types of dogs and cats. I am able to give medications and if the situation were to arise, I would be able to give and get medical attention for your pet as quickly as possible.I look forward to the chance to care for your pet while you're gone, or even if your pet just needs a little extra TLC while you're at work. Along with my work with cats and dogs, I've also spent 17 years working with horses. I have loved horses and riding forever. I was the barn manager at a local barn for a while, where I was responsible for the care of 12 horses.

In addition to my love of animals, I also love Appalachian State football. I graduated from App State in 2005 and loved my time there. I was at their first National Championship win in 2005 and have a great story to tell from that game if you're interested!

Thanks for visiting my blog and I look forward to hearing from you!

0 comments: