CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Policies...

Payment: Payment for services will be expected upon the completion of services. I will leave an invoice and self addressed stamped envelope for you at the end of the time.

Scheduling: Please try to schedule at least two (2) weeks in advance. I understand that emergencies arise and you may have to go out of town and need a sitter at the last minute. I will do my best to accommodate you in this circumstance, but there will be a $5 last minute fee added to your total.

Keys: When you call to schedule my services we will arrange a time for me to pick up your key. For key return, I will make a follow up call to you shortly after your return home, at that time, we can arrange a time for me to come and drop off your key and pick up payment. If you plan to schedule with me in the future, I can keep your key on file, coded and in a lockbox.

0 comments: